Royal House Thex
Good vs. Evil
Light vs. Dark
Love vs. Hate
Elf vs. Elf
Thex vs. Thex
Which side shall prevail?
Established when the first high elven king and queen were created, the royal house has a history filled with quest, romance, hate, adventure and intrigue. The fate of the elven race has mirrorred the fate of the royal house, even gods have tried to impact the destiny taking interest in those with Thex surnames.
With the reestablishment of Felwithe and Kelethin on the continent of Faydwer, the original Royal House is back on solid ground and growing once again. King Tearis Thex of Felwithe, now rules the high elven Royal House, ever vigilant of the machinations of those who were once his light elf parents now ruling the Teir'Dal Empire. Sitting on the throne in the heart of the Teir'dal Empire in Neriak are King Naythox Thex and Queen Cristianos Thex, but reconfigured into beings of hatred for the light elves by their evil god, Innoruk. When Innoruk created the teir'dal, he did so from the bodies of Naythox and Cristianos, after they had been transformed into the first teir'dal. The light side of the royal house views the dark side as a mockery of themselves created by Innoruk, while the dark side sees their own creation as a new more powerful elven race to fulfill it's destiny with the downfall of their light cousins. Both sides are sworn enemies, attacking each other on sight, no matter what the odds.
Which side do you fall into? Light or Darkness?
Enter the light (Tearis) or the dark(Cristianos) below.
Message Board Open to all
Archives of War.
Sequence in the history of the Royal House
* Tunare creates the first Koada'Dal (high elves), Naythox and Cristianos.
* From Naythox and Cristianos, Tunare creates the Koada'Dal and Feir'Dal races and establishes Naythox and Cristianos as the first king and queen of the Dal (all elvenkind). The Royal House of Thex officially established.
* King Naythox forms the Koada'Vie (royal guard) and appoints Rygel Windstream as Commander.
* Cristianos bears a male child, Tearis.
* Prince Tearis named heir to the Thex throne.
* At Prince Tearis' engagement festival, the Prince of Hate holds the life of Tearis in his hands, taking Naythox and Cristianos in exchange for the life of their son.
* Tearis Thex crowned king of the Dal Kingdom.
* Innoruk tortures and evolves Naythox from a Koada'dal paladin into a Teir'dal warrior and Cristianos from a Koada'dal cleric into a Teir'dal necromancer on the Plane of Hate. (Royal Archives).
* Innoruk creates the Teir'dal (dark elven) race from the bodies of Naythox and Cristianos.
* Innoruk establishes Naythox and Cristianos as king and queen of the Teir'dal. Royal House Thex established for the Teir'dal, mirroring the same house for the Koada'Dal.
* Forest of Elddar begins to erode, eventually to be replaced by what is today called the Ro desert.
* Takish-Hiz, capital of the Dal Empire ruled by King Tearis Thex falls, Thex mallet lost as Xanit K'Ven, the Teir'dal warlord leads the Teir'Dal Empire army conquoring the majority of Tunaria.
* Seven Tears of Tunare are shed across Norrath. Prophecy of Tears issued by the clerics of Tunare.
* Fleeing the Teir'Dal Empire forces, King Tearis Thex leaves Tunaria for Faydwer, locating the throne in Felwithe. Tearis rumored to have formed the Silent Watch, a group unhindered by the code of the Koada'Vie.
* Unkempt Druids, the betrayers in the fall of Takish-Hiz, are purportedly hunted down and nearly vanquished by the Silent Watch, a group of paladins of all races.
* Firiona Vie is born. Galeth Veredeth secretly raises her in the Lesser Faydark.
* Firiona takes her place, as heir to the throne, by the side of King Tearis Thex in a joyous reunion."
* Princess Firiona disappears on the lost continent of Kunark. King Tearis orders Kunark outpost established and for Firiona Vie to be found.
Charter of the Royal House Thex
The Royal House of Thex (RHT) is for players interested in roleplay, pvp and powerleveling. This guild exists on the Vallon Zek server, when race team pvp is the standard. RHT has both light and dark team members, yet requires members within the same "guild" combat within the storyline set in the world of Norrath. The roleplay extends into the guild channel, where members can exchange verbal barbs, raise challenges and coordinate daring clashes against each other.
KOS any time light and dark RHT encounter one another. No matter what the level difference is, no matter what the numerical difference is, no matter the location.
Corpse recovery OOC aid. Once the conflict has ended, RHT are obligated to assist each other in corpse recovery should the need arise.
Levels and loot for costuming, roleplay and contribution shared with low levels is encouraged (twinking is ok, powerleveling is ok, roleplay is required). You may have an image which is not the best armor class for your character, but it represents your character. Members are encouraged to develop their characters persona visually as well as by their words and actions.
Each member will raid at least once a week against opposing RHT. Alone or in groups, raids against the other side have to take place. Pvp is what we're about. RHT essentially uses Norrath as a backdrop in which to fight each other. Pvp is a part of the Vallon Zek server, outsiders will inevitable prey upon any who are weak, therefore, RHT will pvp often.
Dark house members must be TeirDal (dark elf). No exceptions. The royal house is not without allies of other dark races. Other guilds of the same race serve the cause of our race, our house and our deity, but this does not make any of those allies royal.
Light house members must be Koada'Dal (high elf) or Feir'Dal (wood elven). The Silent Watch having humans and other followers of the Marr Twins are but a rumor. Tis said that King Tearis does have a Silent Watch of all good races and that they hold a shield of the Silent Watch.
New members must prove themselves prior to being fully accepted for no less than a two week period of observation, questing and pvp. A combination of pvp, roleplay, knowledge to level fast are not a common mix of interests in Norrath's population, but those who join us with these traits thrive.
Under no circumstances are members of the Royal House to engage in exploits or cheating.
If a group has room for a member of your side of the house, you are obligated to add them if they wish to group.
Random for loot is used if more than one person present in a group can use the item. During raids in dangerous zones for highly sought after items, the items will be given to those who have contributed the most on a sustained basis.